Root Your Family in Jewish LifeCherry Hill is a warm and friendly South Jersey community that was ranked #4 on the list of “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine. In Cherry Hill, everyone is a part of the family. Come for a visit: we’d be thrilled to host you!Cherry Hill offers...
- Affordable suburban living and spacious single family homes
- A large selection of Synagogues, including several Orthodox Shuls
- Kosher restaurants and grocery stores
- Eruvim and Mikvaot
- Extensive Torah Learning opportunities for all levels
- Exciting children's programming, with active NCSY and B'nei Akiva chapters
- Safe and beautiful neighborhoods and parks
- An expansive, modern JCC facility with programs for all ages
- Close proximity to Philadelphia museums, theaters, music venues, sports arenas, and other major attractions
- Easy access to many professional, business, teaching, and medical opportunities
- One-hour drive to Lakewood and Atlantic City
- Ninety-minute drive to New York City
- Two-hour drive to Baltimore
To learn more, please call the school office at 856-667-1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified on May 22, 2018