Day School Tuition Assistance
Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Politz Day School offers need-based Tuition Assistance for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. The deadline for completed Tuition Assistance applications for the 2016-2017 school year is April 7, 2017. Applications will only be considered if you have returned your school contract with a $275 (per student) non-refundable enrollment deposit.* Politz Day School uses FACTS Management to process all tuition assistance applications. Award decisions are not made by FACTS, but by the Politz Tuition Assistance Committee. All applications will remain completely confidential. Tuition assistance awards for the 2017-18 school year will be sent out in July 2017. Please email TAC@politz.org with any additional questions.
- Select "Applicant Sign In"
- New Users select "Create an Account"
- If you applied online last year, you can log in using your existing Username and Password. (If you forgot your log in information, click on "Trouble signing in?")
- Complete online application
- Upload, mail, or fax the supporting documentation to FACTS.
- FACTS charges a $20 application processing fee.
* Due to the limited availability of financial aid funding, priority will be given to families who submit their applications on or before the deadline of April 7, 2017.
Politz Day School of Cherry Hill admits Jewish students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin.