Politz is proud to offer need-based tuition assistance to qualified applicants in Kindergarten through Grade 8. Tuition assistance is determined each year based on the number of applicants and the available funds. Politz uses FACTS Management to process tuition assistance applications; however, award decisions are made by our internal Tuition Assistance Committee (TAC). The TAC carefully and confidentially considers each application based on individual needs and circumstances, and consistently and fairly allocates tuition assistance to all qualifying applicants.
The tuition assistance process for the 2021-22 school year has an application deadline of Sunday, February 28, 2021. Applications will only be considered for families who have returned their completed Enrollment Contracts along with a non-refundable $325 (per student) enrollment deposit. Families will be notified of their Tuition Assistance awards in mid-May 2021. Because funds are limited, priority will be given to applicants who adhere to all specified deadlines. Late applications may be considered if funds are still available.
Online tuition assistance applications are now available. Please complete the following steps to apply:
- Go to factsmgmt.com
- Select "Applicant Sign In"
- New Users select "Create an Account"
- If you applied last year, log in using your existing username and password.
- Complete the online application
- Upload, mail, or fax all required supporting documents to FACTS.
- Please note that FACTS charges a $30 per household application processing fee.
Please contact TAC@politz.org with any questions.