The Admissions ProcessThank you for your interest in Politz Day School of Cherry Hill! Our goal is to ensure a good match between each applicant and the school’s ability to meet his or her academic, social, emotional, and physical needs. The first step in the admissions process is a visit our school. Politz campus tours include an introductory meeting with our administration, along with visits to the classrooms, and are available by appointment throughout the year. Because we pride ourselves on a low student-teacher ratio, there is limited space available in each grade level.The priority application deadline for the 2021-22 school year is February 15, 2021. Please note that Tuition Assistance for Preschool is facilitated by the Jewish Federation and the hard deadline for applying is February 15th. They will not accept Preschool Tuition Assistance applications after that date. Please email email@example.com for more information.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Introductory meeting between both parents, and appropriate Administrator.
- Completed Application Form
Application for Admission to be completed online.
- Early Childhood Parent Assessment (early childhood applicants only)
Early Childhood Parent Assessment Form - please print and complete. Return to the school office.
Principal Evaluation Form and Request for Release of Records (applicants entering Grades 1 - 8) - please print the attachment and give to your child's current school.
- Most Recent Report Card (applicants entering Grades 1 - 8)
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (payable to Politz Day School of Cherry Hill), paid online with Application Form
- Current IEP or Psychoeducational Assessment (for students with an identified need)
- Individual Student Visit (applicants entering Grades K - 8) - Students are scheduled for an individual visit to Politz, during which they are evaluated for grade level readiness in Judaic and General Studies. This visit takes approximately one hour. We will assess the protocols for this in the coming weeks and months taking the Covid situation into consideration.
Parents will be notified of each applicant's acceptance within ten business days of receipt of completed application materials. Upon acceptance, you must complete the online school enrollment contract along with a non-refundable $325 deposit per child in order to secure a spot in the classroom. (Contracts completed within two weeks of the child's acceptance will receive a $325 credit on next year's tuition.)
Applications received after February 15, 2021 will be reviewed on a space-available basis.